Monday, June 29, 2009

Internet or newspaper

The use of internet in 20th century has rising dramatically by the people. The internet is used to do many thing from shopping to reading news. As a result, the use of newspaper are declined. I think that we aren't going to have newspaper in future because the advance technology in internet. Everyday more and more people are using internet for in-depth information. For example, i was sitting in my U.S. class last Thursday taking notes, and i got a text saying that MJ is dead. I didn't know it was a rumor or not, so i went on the internet from my blackberry to learn more about the news. In less than two minute, I found an article about MJ's dead on CNN.com. I read the entire story in less than ten minute. However, If I relied on the newspaper then I have to wait until my class was done. After that I have to stop at a gas station to pick up the newspaper and pay for it. Therefore, I usually use internet to find out about the news instead of wasting my time to finding a new paper.

Even though sometime many newspaper has more information on the news subject, but i prefer internet use because it is faster to find. Sometime, you can find false information about the news but you used reliable website then information would be more accurate. There is always going to be a side effect for both newspaper and internet use.

No comments:

Post a Comment